Seafood & Cider Festival
We at Hunter Events Group are extremely excited to announce our freshest festival yet – Seafood & Cider Festival.
A shell-abration of all things bubbly!
A sofishticated day of the freshest locally caught seafood, tastiest local brews and entertainment.
Soak up some Vitamin Sea, feast your way through the huge variety of food and discover your own treasures at artisan market stalls.
Ever wanted to learn how to fillet the perfect piece of fish or clean a crab? Our Deep Dive Sessions have got you covered!
We’ve got something for the little nippers too! In the Kids Zone they can get their face painted, meet a mermaid, take home their own balloon sea creature or pirate sword and bounce around under the sea all day on the jumping castle.
Here’s just a taste of what you can catch:
- Fresh & Cooked Seafood
- Cider, Beer, Wine & Liquor
- Delicious Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Live Music
- Market Stalls
- Kids Zone & Entertainment
- Oyster Shucking & Prawn Peeling Competitions
- Deep Dive Sessions (Masterclasses & Demos): How to Fillet the Perfect Fillet of Fish, Oyster Shucking, Seafood & Wine Pairings, and Crab Cleaning.
- Sustainable Fishing & Marine Conservation Info
- Picnic & Dining Areas
- 77 Fullerton Cove Road, Fullerton Cove, 2318
- Adult - $15
- Child - $0
- Concession - $10